Polémica por ingreso de Grupo Izquierdo Menéndez a directorio de La Polar

Publicado el abril 20, 2013 9:03 am por with 7 comentarios

EmailGoogle+Share

Tensa fue la junta ordinaria de accionistas de La Polar, sobre todo desde que el representante de las inversiones de Celfin Capital en la compañía, propuso a Bernardo Fontaine para integrar la mesa directiva del retailer y logró instalarlo en ella, dejando fuera a Andrés Eyzaguirre, quien había ingresado en reemplazo de Fernando Tisné.  De hecho, tras la vencedora propuesta de Celfin Capital, …

7 responses to Polémica por ingreso de Grupo Izquierdo Menéndez a directorio de La Polar

1. August junio 6th, 2018 at 7:33 am

I have read so many posts regarding the blogger
    lovers however this article is genuinely a nice post, keep it up.

Responder

2. Sherman septiembre 19th, 2014 at 10:25 am

Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve be mindful your stuff prior to and you’re simply too excellent.
    I really like what you’ve obtained here, really
    like what you are saying and the way during which you are saying it.
    You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to
    stay it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you.

That is actually a terrific web site.

Responder

3. Window repair Shop Las Vegas NV julio 19th, 2014 at 6:03 pm

One of the main misconceptions about glass is that it is rather dull with practically no privacy. With all
    the new advances in technology- that is simply just not the case anymore.

Over the years, glass manufacturers have come up with various types of glass like double glazed
    windows and patterned glass. You can use glass doors for your bathroom, patio and other places at
    your house to give your home an ultramodern or elegant look and feel.

So you do not have to worry about the glass being dull or plain. Purchasing glass that has etched designs of
    nature like flowers and trees or any other categories based on your personal taste is possible nowadays.

So finding the right kind of glass to blend with other furnishings in a particular room
    is indeed possible. There is no shortage of choices
    in terms of glass design.

Another benefit of glass is in terms of insulation. Glass
    is not a good conductor of heat. During our hot summer season, with
    all the advances in energy efficiency with glass, glass will not absorb heat, making the room
    hotter. During a winter or autumn period,
    glass will not cause much heat loss.

So you and your family might enjoy a more cooling effect during summer and a warmer
    effect during winter or autumn. You also save money in terms of utility bills.
    Since there is less heat loss, you can turn down the heating system to a lower
    temperature, which results in less energy consumption. During summer,
    there would not be any necessity to lower the temperature.

Another benefit of using glass doors and windows is that
    it just makes your home brighter and more cheerful feeling.
    With our famous sunny days, there might be no necessity to switch on lights to light
    up a particular place since there is sufficient
    natural light.

Responder

4. uk-technews.com julio 16th, 2014 at 11:03 am

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work.
    If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me
    an e mail.

Responder

5. Austin trash removal julio 5th, 2014 at 2:10 am

hey there and thank yyou for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical issuess using this
    site, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get iit to load properly.
    I haad been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading
    instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage
    your high quality score if advertising and marketing
    with Adwords. Weell I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look
    out for a lot more of youur respective exciting content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

Responder

6. rent dumpsters Philadelphia julio 4th, 2014 at 4:37 pm

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something
    that helped me. Many thanks!

Responder

7. translate google apis mayo 31st, 2014 at 5:08 pm

That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

Responder

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *

Puedes usar las siguientes etiquetas y atributos HTML: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>